Here is his signal chain:
1. JHS Buffer-To send a strong impedance signal through his cable run to his amp.
2. Timon Klein 8 looper-Mainly for his dirt pedals
3.a. Keeley (2 Knob Compressor)- Used mainly for clean picking or slide to add sustain and a little big of a boost
3.b. CmatMods Signa Comp- Used for making his picking tone really bright
4. Zvex Fuzz Factory-For some minor Fuzz parts in some solos
5. Little Green Wonder by Mad Professor- His favorite overdrive, super transparent, super good.
6. Keeley Modded Rat-A higher gain distortion pedal that allows him to cut through the band
7. Keeley Overdrive (recently replaced by aWalrusAudio Voyager)-Used for a little more gain than the LGW
8. Cusack-Tap-A-Whirl-For tremolo
9. EHX Micro Pog-For octaves
10. Ernie Ball VP Jr. w/ tuner out (Boss TU-2)-For volume
11. Strymon Timeline (Replaces his timefactor for this)
12. EXH Big Box Memory Man-Really used for his atmosphere stuff
13. Strymon Blue Sky Reverb-Used also for some atmosphere. Lately the trend of a lot of guitar players has been to overload delays for some good atmospheric swells. I think that when people start downgraded the delays and start upping the reverb the atmosphere sounds a little loss muddled.
14. Boss RV-5- More verb
15. Xotic RC Booster- This is his last pedal. Always on, and always cleaning up tone.
All this is powered by a GigRig power supply with the Radial SGI TX cable extenders (this allows longer runs of cord from the amp to the pedalboard/guitar without sucking any type of tone. One goes to the amp, the other goes to the guitar/pedalboard.
Guitars are mainly his Gretsch Duo Jet, a White Falcon and a Fender Telecaster American Standard.
As for as amps, he uses a ‘93 Vox AC30 6TB with the vintage speakers, a Matchless DC30, a Jackson Britain 3.0and a new Tioga EEzekiel.
You can check out an explanation of how he uses all of his effects by clicking here: Jesus Culture